Steam Cleaning in Boston, Ma
🔥 Boston Steam Cleaning Services
Get a deeper, more natural kind of clean with the power of steam. Steam is mother Nature’s answer to harsh chemicals using just Water + Pressure, steam is an environmentally friendly way to clean.
The natural power of nature – Ordinary water, heated to 250° F, effectively clean with no chemical or artificial scents. A simple family-friendly way to clean nearly every surface in and around your home without harsh chemicals.
♻️ Go Green, Go With Steam Cleaning. Best Chemical-Free Cleaning!
As you can tell by now, we at Onix Cleaning Services are TRUE believers in the power of steam cleaning. It’s truly a win, win situation. It’s green, it’s versatile and it helps us remove deep-down dirt effortlessly. Book an appointment with us and experience it for yourself!
Our steam cleaning services do not use any chemicals – they only use tap water. This provides a safe environment for small children in particular, who likes to put things in their mouths. Allergy sufferers can also breathe a sigh of relief.
🚽 We use the Power of Steam Cleaning For When Hygiene Matters Most!
Once you are part of the Onix family, we know you are going to recommend us to your friends and family so your satisfaction is absolutely at the top of our priority list.
♨️ Pressure + 💧Water + 🌡️Temperature = Ultimate Clean 🧹
Date & Time
Peace of Mind
🥇 Boston Steam Cleaning Services
Steam cleaning is the answer to many harsh chemicals that people have come to rely on to keep their homes clean and sanitized. It is also a proven way to release wrinkles and odors from fabrics without the risk of burning or crushing delicate fibers.
🧽 We Don’t just clean
🦠 We Sanitize it with the power of steam cleaning
The secret of steam cleaning lies in the powerful combination of pressure, speed, and temperature. Microscopic steam particles force their way into even the tiniest areas to thoroughly loosen dirt particles.
🔥 Why Should I Use Steam Cleaning?
Below are a few ways steam cleaning can benefit you, your family, and your environment
- Germs don’t stand a chance. We can sanitize your Kitchen, Bathroom and more…
- Sanitize Fridges & Freezers. Nothing kills mold and mildew on the rubber seals like steam
- Sanitize Toilets. We use steam lance to disinfect the toilet, then wipe down with a cloth for perfect sanitation
- Sinks and faucets. We wash scum and stains down the drain with the power of Steam.
- Hardwood & Tile Floors. We can restore the shine of your floors with powerful Dry Steam.
- Furniture fabrics & synthetic materials. Steam is tough yet gentle enough to clean even the more delicate fabrics safely.
- Sanitize Kitchen. Kitchen counters are a haven for contamination. Luckily, super-heated steam eliminates 99% of bacteria to keep your kitchen clean, sanitize and Safe.
At Onix Cleaning Services, we offer you a full-range of professional cleaning services to meet all of your household needs. If you’re looking for steam cleaning in Boston and the greater Boston area, our commercial cleaning service is here to help!
Steam cleaning is a highly effective cleaning method for so many different applications. We’re going to run you through the basics, and also explain all the benefits that may be applicable to your own household needs!
In this article, we’re focusing on an excellent option for cleaning so many areas of your home – steam cleaning!
♨️ What is Steam Cleaning?
Let’s start with the basics.
What exactly is steam cleaning?
Basically, it’s exactly what it sounds like, it’s cleaning with steam! But there are a few more details we can give so that you fully understand the process.
Steam cleaning utilizes the power of nature to clean your house! A steam cleaner takes ordinary water and heats it up to temperatures over 250F to create steam. This steam is heated and forced out through the cleaner as pressurized steam.
The pressure and the steam are able to work their way into the tiniest of areas, providing a thorough clean in many different tough-to-reach places.
The pressurized vapor loosens any dirt or dust particles that may be trapped and collects it with a microfiber cloth. The steam also works to kill various contaminants – such as dust mites, allergens, germs, bacteria, and more!
Because steam cleaning can be done with just water (no harsh chemicals), it makes it quite the natural and environmentally friendly cleaning method as well!
Next up, we’re going to give you the top benefits of cleaning with steam. We aim to help you decide whether this is the method of cleaning you need in your house, and what Onix can provide for you! We’ll finish off with a full outline of our services!
🤩 The Benefits of Steaming Cleaning
Steam cleaning has a number of different benefits.
Let’s take a look at them in turn:
The first major benefit of steam cleaning is that it is an environmentally friendly alternative to many other cleaning methods.
The reason for this is obvious, it doesn’t rely on the use of harsh chemicals. Steam cleaning is the best chemical-free cleaning method. All you need is tap water and the right tools!
♻️ Environmentally Friendly
Aside from benefits to the environment, there are benefits to you as well!
You won’t have that unpleasant chemical smell in your house afterward.
You also won’t have to worry about small children or pets putting anything into their mouths after it has been cleaned by the steam cleaner.
The chemical-free clean is a lot more pleasant to the eyes and to the nose.
So, go green with steam cleaning!
👍 Very Effective
Although this is a very popular alternative for its environmentally friendly features, don’t think that means it isn’t also highly effective!
Steam cleaning is actually one of the most effective methods of cleaning there is.
The high-pressure steam infiltrates areas that simply are not possible with other methods of cleaning. This is a true, completely clean, and you will be extremely satisfied with the results.
And not only does it clean, but it also disinfects.
It digs deep and removes harmful allergens, bacteria, dust mites, and more.
Read on to find out all the different applications of steam cleaning, and how Onix can help you with various projects around your house.
💦 What About the Moisture?
One question that people tend to have is, “won’t the moisture cause damage?” Many are concerned that the moisture content in the steam could potentially cause mold or mildew to develop.
While it’s true that there are certain surfaces that shouldn’t be steam cleaned, mold and mildew are not an issue for the most part.
Firstly, steam is very hot. This means that it also evaporates and dries very fast. The steam doesn’t stick around for long enough to do any damage. It does its work and gets out.
And of course, at Onix, we only steam clean areas that are safe and effective.
💰 Finally, steam cleaning is cost-effective.
As mentioned, steam cleaning doesn’t require harsh chemicals.
It requires a steam cleaner and tap water. No wasted expenses on anything else, which makes it a very economical way to clean.
This means that the savings are passed on to you. Steam cleaning is a cost-effective way to clean large areas of your house. You might be surprised at how far your money goes!
As you can tell by now, we at Onix are TRUE believers in the power of steam cleaning.
It’s truly a win, win situation. It’s green, it’s versatile and it helps us remove deep-down dirt effortlessly.
If you’re still not convinced, read on to learn more about our specific service offerings and areas that we can deep clean.
📅 Book an appointment with us and experience it for yourself! 📱
☑️ How Can We Help You?
If you’re still with us, then you probably understand all the benefits and reasons why steam cleaning is such a popular method of household cleaning. So, if you’re interested in steam cleaning, you might just have one more question.
🧼 What can Onix do for me?
At Onix, we take all the benefits that we mentioned above, and put them to work for you! We use the power of steam cleaning for when hygiene matters most! Don’t just think of it as a cleaning service, think of it as a sanitation service. Because steam not only cleans, it disinfects as well.
Our steam cleaning services do not use any chemicals
🚰 they only use tap water.
This provides an extremely safe environment for your entire household! This means small children in particular, who like to put things in their mouths!
This makes steam cleaning the perfect answer to the many harsh chemicals that people have come to rely on to keep their homes clean and sanitized. It is also a proven way to release wrinkles and odors from fabrics without the risk of burning or crushing delicate fibers.
♨️ What We Can Steam Clean?
At Onix, we can sanitize your kitchen, bathroom, and much more! Here are a few of the ways we can help you with the power of steam cleaning:
- Sanitize Fridges & Freezers. Nothing kills mold and mildew on the rubber seals like steam. So much stuck-on mess can develop over time in a fridge and a freezer. Steam cleaning has it looking new again!
- We Can Sanitize Toilets. We use a steam lance to disinfect the toilet, then wipe down with a cloth for perfect sanitation. This really gets the deep mildew that may have built up on your toilet.
- Sinks and faucets. We wash scum and stains down the drain with the power of steam.
- Hardwood & Tile Floors. We can restore the shine of your floors with powerful dry steam. This dry steam is highly effective in deep cleaning tight crevices in your hardwood and returning it to its former glory. And because it’s a dry steam, you don’t have to worry about any water damage, or mold & mildew issues!
- Furniture fabrics & synthetic materials. Steam is tough yet gentle enough to clean even the more delicate fabrics safely. Steam gets deep into fabrics and loosens dirt and debris before wiping it away. It can pry loose that deep layer of gunk that may have built up over time (and it takes the odors with it!) Additionally, a steam clean helps to eliminate wrinkles and folds!
- Sanitize Kitchen. Kitchen counters are a haven for contamination. Luckily, super-heated steam eliminates 99% of bacteria to keep your kitchen clean, sanitized and safe. Dirt and grime can build up fast in a kitchen, and you might require the heavy-duty power of steam to truly clean all of it. We can clean so many areas around your kitchen, including areas you didn’t even know were an issue!
- Carpet Steam Cleaning. Steam cleaning your carpets is an excellent choice! Steam penetrates deep and removes dirt and debris that has built up over the years. It returns your carpet to its former color and has it looking new again!
If any of that sounds appealing, then give us a call and we’ll schedule the perfect clean for you! We can do everything on this list and more.
If you have a specific project that you think requires a steam clean, then reach out and we’d be happy to organize something with you! Even if we can’t steam clean it, we can help. We are a full-service cleaning company with the expertise to handle any job you can throw at us!
Thanks so much for reading through our guide to steam cleaning!
We hope that we have helped you to understand the benefits of this powerful area of cleaning, and also whether or not it’s for you.
At Onix, we really just want to help you achieve the perfect clean in your own house!
So, give us a call and let us know what we are looking for.
We are confident that we can help you achieve the perfect clean, whether or not steam cleaning is the answer!
Once you are part of the Onix family, we know you are going to recommend us to your friends and family. Your satisfaction is absolutely our top priority!